This week I've been drawn towards vegan/cruelty-free things and hearing lots of animal stories in the news, so I thought I'd do a special Animal Friendly Weekend Favourites for ya'll. Some of these things I've tried out for myself, some of them I just like the sound of. It's been on my mind for a while, about vegan/veggie-ness and trying to buy cruelty-free and sustainable products. If anyone has any recommendations about products they've tried or resources they use I would love to hear about them in the comments bellow.Pretty in love with these beauties.
This looks super cosy.
I would eat lunch out of this everyday!
These jeans look so comfy!
I love these bags
- FINALY! It's not exactly what I would want to see happen but its a step in the right direction.
- Another victory for the Animal Kingdom.
- Im all over these Ten Acre popcorn and crisps.
- Nope. I was not on board with this, and I think its disgusting. I can see both sides to the argument but I still hate that this went on. Boo you people!
- These are the best thing I've made in ages.
- I live of this stuff. I maybe have 3-4 cartons a week!
- These Nākd Bars are YUM.
- This dog rescue story is amazing! I cant even begin to wonder how he survived (very graphic images in this post) hands down to the guy who rescued him!