Well hello 2012, where did you come from? I hope you all had a lovely new year and Christmas. I haven't posted for a while because Christmas was work and family with not much time for computery things. But I'm back now with a new years resolution of blogging more frequently, as I do miss it rather a lot when I don't. So to start the year off right here is my 13 things for 2013! My 12 for 2012 went really well so it was only right to make one this year.
- Go to America - This was on my 2012 list but it was never going to happen. But it will this year!
- Be more organized - I am awful! I need to buy a diary, use it and get my life in some kind of order. It really annoys me that I am so unorganized. I hate not knowing what I'm doing, or need, have, and I love writing lists so I need to do that more too!
- Take more photos - I take lots of photos any way but I kinda go through patches of taking non. I really like having an I-phone for the handiness of the camera, but I want to start using my Instax, fish-eye and DSLR more and more.
- Don't waste time - This is a big one. I spend so much time just sitting around doing nothing. I want to change that. Not that I always want to be doing something, but I just don't want to waste my days off or waste my time complaining about things, I just want to live in every way I can.
- Be more positive - This kinda ties in with number 4, I realized that I'm quite negative in certain things, and I've realized that life is too short to be negative about stupid insignificant things, so i'm not going to be anymore.
- Move out - I realize that this is a bit far-fetched, but I suppose I mean get the ball rolling on moving out. I wont actually be able to move out till next year, but I can certainly plan!
- Grow my nails - This is a big one! I would love to have beautifully painted nails, but my little stubs look gross! So I want to have long nails for at least 6 months of the year!
- Make 6 quilts - I don't know if you've heard of the '12 quilts in a year' challenge, but I really want to do it, with work though its a little hard to do 12 so I've halved it so I have 2 months for each quilt instead of one!
- Start my shop - This is another what was on my 2012 list that didn't happen, but I'm kind of glad, because I have big plans for this year. So keep your eye out for a big announcement soon!
- Be Healthy - SO WANT TO DO THIS! I need to do this! I want to feel better in myself and my body and I love to cook, so why not do it healthily!
- Save money - I need to do this for number 1!
- Make 6 Dress's - This is an ongoing one, I say it every year...maybe this year it will happen?!
- Learn a new thing every month - I suppose this is mostly to improve my crafting abilities but also to keep me on my toes through out the year!
I also want to do monthly targets but I might leave it for January seen as I've got this :P Do you have a 13 Things For 2013? Leave a link below, I'd love to see what you want to achieve in the new year!!