This one didn't go to well, it got a little burnt. But apart from that it tasted yummy! I love raspberry and white chocolate together. I keep meaning to make raspberry and white chocolate muffins but I always forget. I've been asked to make the cakes for my pop's wedding so I think that one will go on the menu. If I was to do this again, I would probably sprinkle grated chocolate instead of having solid chocolate chunks.
Sorry I don't have proper measurements for everything, I'm one of those people who just bungs it all in
- Pre-heat the oven to 190/200 and grease a cake tin (I used a silicon one)
- Cream the butter and the sugar together until smooth and creamy
- Add the eggs and then gradually sift and fold in the flour
- Add as much coco powder as you like (I like mine really chocolaty and used about half a tub) and add some chocolate chunks (I used chocolate covered toffee balls)
- Spoon into cake tin, spread till even and pop in the oven for around 15-20 minutes
- When cooked all the way through take out the oven, cut in half and leave to cool
- On the bottom half of the cake spread the raspberry jam (thickness to your liking). Then spread the whipped cream over the top (again, thickness to your liking).
- Put the top on the cake and add little dollops of cream on the top and add white chocolate chunks!