I made these ages ago, and since I'm probably sat stuffing my face with cake I thought I'd share my recipie with you :) (sorry for the silly conversions...I use American and English when cooking because I have cup measuring cups....sorry!)
3 medium eggs
2 packets of oreos
2 cups of unsalted butter (you can use salted and just don't put salt in)
3 3/4 cups of Icing sugar/confectioners sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
Pinch of salt
Meathod (I don't have pictures you'll have to use your imaginations!)
Pre heat the oven to 180C
1. Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy
2. Beat the eggs in a mug then slowly add to the butter and sugar mix
3. Sift the flour in gradually and fold into the mix trying not to beat the air out too much
4. Add as much cocoa powder as you like. I think I must of used 4-5 heaped table spoons (I like mine chocolaty)
5. Put one pack of Oreos in a bag and beat with a rolling pin till their all small pieces and then add to the mixture
6. Put muffin cases in the muffin tray and spoon the mixture into the cases. Fill till 3/4 full (this will make big cupcakes)
7. Place in oven and back for about 20mins check the middle with a knife, if it comes out clean their done.
To make the Icing beat the butter until light and fluffy and then gradually sift the icing sugar into the butter and add vanilla extract and salt (or not for salted butter).
When the cupcake are done and cooled apply the icing using a pipping bag or icing gun. Then snap the remaining Oreo's in half and place half on top :)
And hey presto! Oreo Cupcakes!
Hope you enjoy them as much as I did. There great for parties and Sarah has already put in her order for the wedding :P