Cait from Sailing To Nowhere had awarded me the 'One Lovely Blog' and 'Best Blog' award!! I was so chuffed and surprised as I thought no one really bothered with my blog. I don't think you ever realize just how many people read a blog even if they don't follow or comment. This means quite a lot, that some one enjoys my blog just as much as I enjoy writing it :) and if they were the only people to ever read it...I would still keep on writing :)
Now as I believe is the way I have to answer some questions and then write 7 facts about myself and pass the award on...so! here goes....
What is your favourite colour?
I love all colours, but seen as that's probably an easy way out...I adore Mustard Yellow...yummy!
What is your favourite song?
I hate this question!! erm at the moment its Foy Vance - Indiscriminate Act Of Kindness...........and Jon Mclaughlin - Indiana. (oh come on you couldn't expect me to pick just one!)
What is your favourite desert?
This is going to sound silly but I love Jelly and Ice Cream...I just cant eat it cause i'm allergic to jelly :( so if I had to choose one I can actually eat it would have to be Banoffee Pie....MMMMM
Whats pissing you off?
The floor...It's too hard. And boys...enough said.
Black or White?
When your upset you...
Listen to sad music and just cry it out
Cockroaches! (even spelling it gives me the heebie-jeebies!)
What is perfection?
Perfection doesn't exist. People spend their whole lives chasing it but I think you have to learn to love what your given and be content and happy no matter what...but when I was younger I used to think that the girls in the fims from the 50's where perfect :P
Hannah Montannah....I'm so ashamed *hangs head in shame*
Now! Seven facts about me....
1. I love Stargate
2. I love to bake cakes, they help me relax and de-stress
3. I once ate a sausage roll when I was vegetarian because I forgot it was sausage
4. Next year I'm going to Kentucky, America next year for 3 months and I have never been so excited in my whole life!
5. My family is my life. There are a whopping 22 of us...and thats just on my mums side!!
6. I hate cold custard
7. If I could go back in time I would go back to the 50's so I could wear all those beautiful dresses and be a proper house wife :)
The blogs I award these awards to are...